Richardson Heating & Cooling is Dedicated to Your Home Comfort
BCE3M Standard Air Handler
An air handler needs to be many things to excel. It needs to be efficient, well-engineered and thoughtfully designed and it needs to include smart features that offer more for the money. The Armstrong Air BCE3 air handler delivers on all counts.
- Insulated Cabinet Blower compartment uses thick insulation to prevent loss of air, while reducing noise from the motor for quiet, relaxing comfort.
- Microban Protection Drain pans are infused with an antibacterial agent that destabilizes the membrane of microorganism cells, disrupting the cellular function of odor-causing mold and bacteria so they can no longer grow and reproduce.
- Advanced Drain Pan Design These air handlers feature the industry lowest water retention rate for extremely effective condensate removal. Because the coil sits above the drain pan and not in it, this design reduces the chance of coil corrosion.
- MHT Technology Armstrong Air proprietary heat transfer system. The coil features rifled tubing to enhance refrigerant flow, while lanced coil fins increase surface contact between metal and air. All combine for maximum heat transfer and efficiency.
- Optional Heat Strips Electric strips installed inside the cabinet serve as an additional heat source and make the cold air passing through the air handler comfortably warm.
- All Parts for 120 months -
- View Document (Color)
- View Document (Specification Sheet, Technical Information)