Richardson Heating & Cooling is Dedicated to Your Home Comfort
BCS2S Variable Speed Air Handlers
The BCS2S circulates the air inside your home with precision, efficiency and rock-solid performance. It uses variable speed technology to deliver even temperatures, while lowering humidity and noise levels. That is why it is chosen by industry professionals who know heating and cooling equipment inside and out, and why you can feel confident that the BCS2S is perfect for your home.
- Variable Speed Blower By changing the speed of airflow during startup, your furnace can adjust humidity levels and create more even temperatures throughout your home, while enhancing efficiency and reducing operating noise.
- Optional Heat Strips Electric strips installed inside the cabinet serve as an additional heat source and make the cold air passing through the air handler comfortably warm.
- Insulated Cabinet Blower compartment uses thick insulation to prevent loss of air, while reducing noise from the motor for quiet, relaxing comfort.
- Microban Protection Drain pans are infused with an antibacterial agent that destabilizes the membrane of microorganism cells, disrupting the cellular function of odor-causing mold and bacteria so they can no longer grow and reproduce.
- Advanced Drain Pan Design These air handlers feature the industry’s lowest water retention rate for extremely effective condensate removal. Because the coil sits above the drain pan and not in it, this design reduces the chance of coil corrosion.
- Comfort Sync enabled Control Board Your Armstrong Air BCS2S can continuously monitor internal components for optimum performance and fault prevention. It can even work together with your Comfort Sync thermostat to notify you and your dealer if repairs or maintenance are needed.
- MHT Technology Armstrong Air proprietary heat transfer system. The coil features rifled tubing to enhance refrigerant flow, while lanced coil fins increase surface contact between metal and air. All combine for maximum heat transfer and efficiency.
- All Parts for 120 months -