Richardson Heating & Cooling is Dedicated to Your Home Comfort
S9V2 2 Stage 96% Gas Furnaces
The S9V2 is a two-stage' variable speed furnace that is 96% AFUE across all models. S9V2 is 34” tall' a full 6” shorter than legacy furnaces' but is offered in the same depth and widths. S9V2 provides three-way (upflow' horizontal left and horizontal right) with a separate model family that is dedicated downflow. All tonnages offer two different venting options in any position' with easy reconfiguring and no kits required for venting. All models are certified to air leakage of less than 1% of the design airflow rate according to ASHRAE 193 and are Energy Star® certified.
- 96% AFUE across all models
- Variable-Speed Blower Motor with Comfort-R™ allows quieter system startups and shutdowns' greater efficiency and more thorough heat circulation. Also helps control humidity levels during summer months.
- Vortica® II Blower is quiet and efficient in both heating season and cooling season' and is only available from Trane.
- Two-Stage Gas Valve adjusts fuel use based on your heating demand' providing more comfort with lower' longer run times and reduced temperature swings.
- Stainless Steel Primary Heat Exchanger withstands higher temperatures' resists corrosion' and is efficient at heat transfer' while improving airflow efficiency in both winter and summer.
- Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Igniter provides a highly reliable ignition system for longer service life.
|MODEL||Configuration||Input MBtuH||Output MBtuH||AFUE||CFM||Dimensions|
- All Parts for 120 months - With online registration
- Heat Exchanger - Lifetime with online registration
- View Document (Specification Sheet, Technical Information)
- View Document (Consumer Literature, Color)