Richardson Heating & Cooling is Dedicated to Your Home Comfort
XV18 Variable Speed Split Air Conditioners
You can be sure the XV18 air conditioner will cool your home with precision. This variable speed air conditioning system is built to stand up to the toughest elements, while lowering your cooling costs for an all-around comfort experience.
- Trane TruComfort The Trane TruComfort systems give you precise comfort by running at the exact speed needed to keep your home comfortable. This allows the compressor, outdoor fan, and indoor fan to vary operating speed and BTU as the temperature outside changes, slowing down or speeding up gradually in as little as 1/10 of 1% increments to keep comfort within 1/2d of the thermostat setting.
- Efficient performance The XV18 air conditioner is an industry most efficient systems, with ratings up to 18 SEER. With Trane TruComfort technology, the 21-SEER air conditioner automatically adjusts itself while maintaining constant and consistent speeds to avoid temperature swings.
- ComfortLink II communicating capability ComfortLink II communicating technology (available when matched with communicating indoor units) connects all of your key components so your system automatically configures and calibrates for optimal performance and efficiency through the lifetime of your products.
- Durable, Quiet, and Economical Rigorously tortured and tested for long-lasting durability, you can be sure this system will hold up to anything, without holding up your bank account. And with the quiet running fan, 4 dB below our competitor’s minimum, you can be sure you are getting a quiet air conditioner and the best all-around system for your home.
- Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system to filter the incoming air to eliminate dust, pollen, and other irritants for a cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable home.
- Compressor for 144 months - 12 YEARS
- All Parts for 120 months - 10 Years